Operating system used
Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
Name of the file being accessed
Date and time of access
Transmitted data quantity
Message whether or not the access was successful
This Privacy Notice applies to all personal data, whether collected directly from you or through cookies. Personal data to which the GDPR does not apply:
• Lawful interception, national security, military, police, justice. • Statistical and scientific analysis. • Data pertaining to deceased persons.
• Processing of personal data by a natural person in the course of a purely personal or household activity. Personal data that is considered sensitive and may receive special protection: *
• Racial or ethnic origin.Political opinions.
• Religious or philosophical beliefs.
• Trade union membership.
• Genetic data.
• Biometric data.
• Data concerning health.
• Data concerning sex life or sexual orientation.
• Data relating to criminal convictions and offenses, except where under the control of official authority or when the processing is authorized by relevant law providing for appropriate safeguards for your rights and freedoms.
You may request access to your personal data that we have collected at any time. We will take every reasonable step to ensure that your personal data is accurate, and any inaccurate data will be erased or rectified without delay. * We will not collect or process the previously defined sensitive categories of personal data even when you voluntarily provide them unless provided for the performance of the contract or as applicable law otherwise permits. Where we have a legitimate need to process sensitive categories of personal data about you for purposes not identified above, we will only do so only after providing you with notice and, if required by law, obtaining your prior and express consent. Use, Processing and Transfer of Personal Data As far as you made personal data available to us, we use this exclusively for the purpose of the technical administration of our website and for the fulfilment of your wishes and requirements such as the response to your request unless you have not agreed to the further use of your data. The contents of the fields marked as mandatory fields in the forms as well as the non-mandatory fields are saved locally to our address database in order to be able to process your requests. This data can only be accessed by a limited number of employees for the fulfilment of the respective task. We may process your personal data for the following legitimate purposes:
• To perform our contract with you.
• To perform tasks that you request as we are in the process of entering into a contract with you.
• To comply with our legal obligations – this may include applicable law permitting or requiring us to process your data.
• To protect the vital interests of you or someone else.
• To perform a task in the public interest or in official authority. • For our own legitimate interest, which includes but is not limited to:
• Preventing fraud.
• Ensuring network and information security, including preventing unauthorized access to our computer and electronic communications systems and preventing malicious software distribution
• For the legitimate interests of a data controller or a third party.
• For business management and planning.
• To assess qualifications for a particular job or task.
We will only process your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it or compatible purposes. If we process your personal data for a purpose other than the aforementioned purposes, we will compare the new purpose to our previously stated purpose, consider our relationship with you, consider the nature of your personal data, consider the possible consequences, and evaluate appropriate safeguards. If we need to process your personal data for any purpose other than what we have provided above, we will provide notice to you and, if required by law, seek your consent. We will not process your personal data for any purpose that is incompatible with the aforementioned purposes. Unless you have not agreed to the use of your personal data, your data will be blocked for further use after processing your order and then deleted after the expiry of the tax law and commercial law storage periods. In the event that there is an actual indication of legal misuse and/or misuse of information, we reserve the right to process your personal data even beyond the term of use in order to clarify /legally pursue the misuse. Transfer, sale or other forwarding of your personal data to third parties is not done unless:
• This is required for processing your request.
• You have previously agreed to this.
• We are required to do so due to a court order or legal regulation.
• We transfer your data to our appointed attorneys or collection agency for a collection process due to non-payment of debts.
• We will regularly review how we are meeting these privacy principles and provide you a means to settle complaints about our privacy practices.
• To request access to your information, ask questions about our privacy practices, change your contact preferences, or issue a complaint, Data Privacy Contact Person Upon request, we would be happy to inform you about the data that we have collected about you (e.g. name, address, telephone number, birth date). Information relating to the Newsletter
• The personalized data entered by you are being collected, processed and used to receive an e-mail Newsletter.
• Your e-mail address is being used exclusively to send you our regularly published and cost free e-mail Newsletter.
• To be able to design the contents more interesting and more useful for you we receive a feedback which of our Newsletters you opened. This way we can understand which topics are of special interest for you.
• You can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time. You will find the corresponding link in each of our Newsletters.
Revocation of Consent If you would like to revoke your consent to the use of your data, you can do so at any time with effect for the future. Please contact our contact person for data privacy for this purpose. You data will then be promptly deleted by us.
This website uses Google Analytics for web analytics. Google Analytics is a service provided by Google Ireland Limited (“Google”), a corporation incorporated and operated under Irish law (register number: 368047) located at Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website is transferred to Google’s servers and stored there. These include your browser type/version, your operating system used, the referrer URL (previously visited website), your IP address, and the timestamps of the server requests. It is not impossible that data processing outside the scope of EU law takes place. Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, thereby guaranteeing compliance with European data protection law.
Google will use the information collected on our behalf to analyze the use of our website by you, to compile reports on the activities within our website and to provide us with further services related to the use our website. In this case, pseudonymous user profiles of the processed data can be created. Google will also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will never link your IP address to other data Google holds about you.
We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymisation. This means that the IP addresses of the users will be shortened by Google for all users that reside within one of the member states of the European Union or in another contracting state of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser settings accordingly. You may also prevent the collection of the cookie-generated and to the use of our website related data (including your IP address) by Google as well as the subsequent processing of such data by downloading and installing an appropriate browser plug-in like this one: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en”>tools.google.com
If you are unsatisfied with our response or the response of our alternative dispute resolution provider to any issues that you raise, you have the right to make a complaint with the data protection authority in your jurisdiction.